Why come to this conference?
The forest sector is emerging globally as a leader in sustainability, diversification, and innovation. The innovation-themed plenary sessions and various networking events will generate discussion, from research and from a business viewpoints, on the future of the forest sector. We expect this conference to engage members of the forest industry and government.
Reasons to attend:
- An opportunity to interact with an anticipated 600 participants from 50+ countries
- A chance to network with fellow researchers and practitioners looking for novel and advanced solutions
- An excellent chance for inter-unit connection and jointly-run technical sessions
- In addition to including leading researchers in the area of Forest Products, we expect to involve leading international industry and government executives as keynote speakers and as participants in networking events.
- Location: Vancouver is situated on the west coast of Canada at the foot of the Coastal Mountains and edge of the Pacific Ocean. It is an easily accessible, multi-cultural city, rich with urban forests and parks, and is the gateway to numerous holiday destinations that feature spectacular natural beauty.