We are pleased to offer an unforgettable evening at one of Canada’s foremost cultural attractions, the Museum of Anthropology at the University of British Columbia, located on the traditional ancestral unceded territory of the Musqueam First Nation.
Museum of Anthropology
at the University of British Columbia
6393 N.W. Marine Drive
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z2
- Doors will open at 5 pm, dinner will be served outdoors at 6:30 pm. Guests will have access to the Museum galleries for the duration of the event.
- Dinner will be seated, buffet-style and menu will be posted here closer to the date.
- Dress code: informal.
Note this is an outdoor affair; tables & chairs will be set on a grassy area, and will be rain-proofed with a tent structure. Please plan for cooler summer evening (i.e. wear layers), as the venue is waterfront and in a forest; have comfortable outdoor-friendly footwear (high heels not recommended).
- Accompanying persons are welcome to join, please ensure you reserve their ticket during registration. Additional ticket purchase will be available on site, but prices may be higher.
- if you attend the in-conference tour, transportation from Pinnacle Hotel will be provided at noon. Return buses to Pinnacle Hotel will leave MoA around 8:30 pm – 9 pm.
- guests wishing to join the dinner directly at 5 pm are welcome to use public transit or own transportation to campus. See Translink website or Yellow cab website to plan your trip to campus. Return buses to Pinnacle Hotel will leave MoA around 8:30 pm – 9 pm.